Gifts from the Heart










I am guest posting over at Annalea Hart's sweet blog today as part of her Gifts from the Heart series! And wow, I feel so super honored! I first fell in love with Annalea's blog when she was a finalist in this contest put on by Apartment Therapy. Her blog is one of my top-reads because not only is she really inspiring creatively, she is completely real. I love her honesty about the hard days, and  the joy she shares about the good days. It is obvious that she loves Jesus and her sweet little family so dearly. And she also homeschools!

Here is a little sneak peek of the project I shared: 

4 comments:

  1. Really great job sweet friend! Those necklaces are darling - photos beautiful - writing just great! And what a wonderful and true write up about you over there! Big happy dance in my heart for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the fun things about participating in gifts from the heart is all the other cool people you get to meet...so glad i met you via annalea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see one of my special somebodies doing a guest post. :) The setting and cast are rather close to my heart. How can it not be great?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! so excited to go check it out. i've never heard of her blog...it's my lucky day!

    ReplyDelete